In order to set up an LLC company, you will need a local sponsor. Al Business House is in the unique position of being able to offer a British sponsor with a UAE passport, offering both Western and local business insights.
• UAE LLC offers unrestricted access to the wider UAE economy
• No specific minimum capital requirements
• You become a partner in the company
• You and your family receive an investor visa with investor status in the UAE
• You have the option to open different branches
• You have the freedom to manage the business as you wish
• The assets and capital created will be in the name of the company and not in the name of the local sponsor
• There are few restrictions on the type of business activities
• It’s easy to open global corporate bank accounts
• You are not required to have a board of directors
Dubai is one of the most exciting destinations when it comes to doing business, thanks to its forward thinking leadership and progressive and innovative approach, yet there are cultural norms that need to be adhered to. Al Business House offers tailor-made programmes on cultural understanding, helping company owners and their teams make the most of the UAE’s business opportunities. Certified in areas such as Inter-Cultural Intellgencem Cultural M, Neuro Linguistic Psychology, our approach is holistic, educational, and informative.
Business Advisory & Training
Setting up a business is time-consuming. However, Al Business House offers everything you need to set up on-shore company legally and quickly. This includes PRO services, visa and labour card processing, licensing including renewals and amendments, trademark registration, and even office space. We advise you on the documentation required and liaise with various government departments on your behalf, saving you valuable time.
WHAT WE DO